Saturday the 11th of April is International Tabletop Day and what better way to spend it then grabbing yourself some cheap digital tabletop games? Well… actually playing tabletop games I suppose, but it’s still a fantastic deal!
The Humble Bundle group organizes charity promotions for digital content with a great twist; it offers you fully-featured titles at prices you set yourself. Pay what you want and then decide how to allocate your money between content creators, charity and a tip to the Humble Bundle crew themselves. Since the company’s launch in 2010, Humble Bundle has helped empower its community to allocate more than $50 million toward charity.
This week’s offer gives you the following games, regardles of how much you choose to pay
– Small World 2 – Complete Pack
– Talisman Digital Edition – plus Frostmarch Expansion
If you pay more than $7 you also score copies of
– Catan: Creator’s Edition
– Ticket To Ride – Complete Pack (Editor’s Note: I can’t recommend this game strongly enough!)
– 100% Orange Juice – plus Sayura & Nanako Character Pack
Better yet, pay $32 or more and you’ll get a physical loot box including
– Humble Bundle themed dice box (with felt bottom)
– Humble Bundle Playing Cards
– Five d6 with the bindle logo
– Robber and Drifter wooden meeples
– 4 Metal thimbles themed on Psychonauts, World of Goo, Super Meat Boy and Machinarium)
So what are you waiting for? Donate to charities, pay the developers direct or give the Humble Bundle team some cash… or split the difference. Whatever way you slice it it’s a great idea and everyone wins!