BadLand Games are partnering up with Tequila Works to publish adventure game The Sexy Brutale as a physical release on April 11 for the PlayStation 4. The Sexy Brutale was co-developed by Tequila Works and the UK-based Cavalier Game Studios. The physical release is entitled The Sexy Brutale: Full House Edition.
Fans who pre-order the game will receive an exclusive six-page comic book penned by renowned comic artist Enrique Fernandez or an exclusive artbook featuring unseen images and concepts from the game’s development. The physical version of the game will also include a CD of the official soundtrack and a full-color manual on the game and development background.
Developed over three years between Cavalier Game Studios and Tequila Works, The Sexy Brutale is the name of the grand casino mansion where a series of horrifying murders take place during the annual masked ball. Players take on the role of elderly priest Lafcadio Boone, and must hide and spy on guests and staff alike to solve and prevent each murder before the clock strikes midnight, during a never-ending Groundhog Day that will not stop until all the mansion’s dark secrets are revealed.
- Unique ‘Groundhog Day’ puzzle concept: Spend hours upon hours exploring a single day from different perspectives and locations.
- Watch, listen, and learn: Attention to detail is a must if you intend to save each guest from an early grave.
- Multiple areas to explore: Each includes its own scenario, characters and puzzles.
- A mansion of possibilities: Plenty of room to experience a darkly humorous murder mystery that takes place within a huge manor.
- Exotic cast of characters: Nine guests from all walks of life have put their lives in your hands.
- Acquire special powers: Each victim you save grants you special powers on your quest to uncover the secret at the heart of The Sexy Brutale.
The Sexy Brutale: Full House Edition PlayStation 4 physical release features:
- The Sexy Brutale
- Official soundtrack CD.
- Exclusive full-color studio manual highlighting the inspirations behind the game.