Gameloading: Rise of the Indies is a documentary about more than just video games; it’s about how the game industry can help people with personal issues, to help them express themselves. It’s about bringing people together, regardless of whether that person is on the other side of the country and you may never meet. It challenges the idea of what an indie game is, and what a game can be.
If interested in reading about the documentary Andrew’s review can be seen here.
But you’re not here to read about that are you? You just want a free film!
It’s pretty easy to enter. Just complete the form below and answer this question:
What is your favourite indie game and why?
And here’s what the prize involves:
GameLoading: Rise of the Indies Member’s Bundle
- Feature title GameLoading: Rise of the Indies (Stereo and 5.1 Audio)
- GameLoading: Rise of the Indies Family Friendly edit (Stereo and 5.1 Audio)
- Original Soundtrack by Tim Shiel
- eBook by Michael Irving
- A tonne of Extra Video Content! We will be releasing a short video each month for the next year.
- Dwarf Fortress short documentary *to be released in the next year
- Japanese Indie Scene documentary *to be released in the next year
DAMN FINE PRINT
Entries close Wednesday 29th of April, 2015 at 6:00pm AEST (GMT+10).
One entry per person.
The winner will be notified by email.
Once the prize has been accepted, the winning answer will be posted in the comments below and on our forums.
Prize is downloadable in the form of a Humble Bundle code.